About Scramble City
Scramble City is a small, friendly Mastodon instance for people with an interest in Transformers, super robots, mecha and related subjects. Not every toot has to be about robots, though! It’s mainly just a place to be social, and registration is open to everyone.
Scramble City is currently administrated and moderated by me, @ultramagnus. Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions, concerns or requests – I can’t work on Scramble City full-time, but I will do my best to respond in a timely and satisfactory manner.
Code of Conduct
The guidelines below are intended to provide you with an insight into the content moderation policies of Scramble City. They do not constitute a legal document, and their final interpretation is up to the administration of this instance.
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline:
- excessive advertising;
- uncurated news bots posting from third-party news sources;
- untagged nudity, pornography and sexually explicit content, including artistic depictions;
- untagged gore and extremely graphic violence, including artistic depictions.
- The following types of content will be removed from the public timeline, and may result in account suspension and revocation of access to Scramble City:
- racism or advocation of racism;
- sexism or advocation of sexism;
- discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof;
- xenophobic and/or violent nationalism.
- The following types of content are explicitly disallowed and will result in revocation of access to Scramble City:
- sexual depictions of children;
- content illegal in Germany and/or France, such as holocaust denial or Nazi symbolism;
- conduct promoting the ideology of National Socialism.
- Any conduct intended to stalk or harass other users, or to impede other users from utilizing this instance, or to degrade the performance of this instance, or to harass other users, or to incite other users to perform any of the aforementioned actions, is also disallowed, and subject to punishment up to and including revocation of access to Scramble City. This includes, but is not limited to, the following behaviors:
- continuing to engage in conversation with a user that has specifically requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist, regardless of any platform-specific privacy tools employed;
- aggregating, posting, and/or disseminating a person's demographic, personal, or private data without express permission (informally called ‘doxing’ or ‘dropping dox’);
- inciting users to engage another user in continued interaction or discussion after a user has requested for said engagement with that user to cease and desist (informally called ‘brigading’ or ‘dogpiling’).
These provisions notwithstanding, the administration of Scramble City reserves the right to revoke any user's access permissions, at any time, for any reason, except as limited by law.
Scramble City hides or blocks toots from the following instances: